pictures of wine and white wedding veils


Sharing personal experiences about one’s wedding is really gratifying. I’m sure every bride will have at least one story to share. Mine is how I got to choose my white ring bearer pillow.

Since my wedding theme was “heart-to-heart” and the color was white I was very particular in choosing each accessory to complement the color and the theme. My wedding dress sandals wreath veil and jewelry were perfectly chosen and ready before two weeks for the wedding. My brother took the responsibility of the wedding decoration. My aunt created the flower girl’s basket with satin ribbons and white beaded hangings. It was only a week before my wedding when we were reminded of the ring bearer pillow.

My father said that the ring pillow can be made within a week’s time but we didn’t want to take a risk. So we decided to buy it online. We had a number of suggestions from friends for online stores that sell ring pillows. Finally we chose from Buy Wedding Favors Online on looking at the versatile collection offered at affordable prices.

Each of my family members came up with their own suggestion for a suitable ring pillow from the website. My mother said that the fluffy white ring pillow will look cute and my aunt pointed at the ivory heart ring pillow. My sister said it would be nice and different if we chose a purple pillow. Everyone wanted their choice to be approved but finally my father asked me to select the ring bearer pillow.

I saw my little nephew playing around and imagined him carrying the white heart ring pillow down the aisle. The white heart ring pillow exactly matched the wedding setting and I was immensely happy about it. Not only that I also got two Mindwalk Super Subbies from the personalized ring bearer gifts collection of the same e-shop.

Thanks to Buy Wedding Favors Online for making my wedding super special with their lovely collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment