Clothing (Fashion)


Men’s Business Fashion – What’s Appropriate at Work? - Danny Davids
A few months ago I wrote an article on women’s business fashion from a man’s perspective. The responses I got to that article were…well, let’s just say they were interesting. While the men who responded tended to agree with me, there were a few women who felt that I was way off base when I... Submitted 5 years 20 days ago.

Women’s Business Fashion – A Man’s Point of View - Danny Davids
True story: My office is on one of the top floors of our building. One day I took the elevator to the ground floor, as I am in the habit of doing on occasion. I was hoping for an express trip, but it was not to be. The car stopped after only two or three floors and two young ladies... Submitted 5 years 107 days ago.

The Best Summer Combination for Fun in the Sun: Victoria’s Secret Swimwear & Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses - Tammy Sweet
With that first warm spell after the New Year, we begin to feel the inner excitement of summer coming. Thoughts of suntan oil and tropical scenes begin to fill our heads. We can almost hear the sea coming in to the beach, and smell the coconut oil in the air. What a happy feeling to think about... Submitted 4 years 105 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment