Nyu's Art Meme: Nighty Style


I was sooo bored and IT HAD TO BE DONE D:

Anywho yes I did Nyu's Meme... MY ART SUCKS SOOO MUCH D:

1: Ya... I wear my purple loooongg sleeved shirt tooo much XD

2: Yes, Yoru... She was and still is my one of my Loveless OCs, Trustless X3 I just adore her design so much and ya her bandages... they change all the time, she gets beat up soo much and in soo many places and so the place where her bandages can be anywhere XD

3: I just fail

4: YES CENCORED... I almost broke my mouse XD

5: YOU MADE KARASU CRY D: .... yes Karasu... New OC... HE'S JUST A SMALL BOY D: you bully XD I just love Black Rock Shooter :D she rocks

6: Yes. Yes she did. When she was pregant for me she watched the beginning of Sailor Moon X3 I've been an Otaku BEFORE BIRTH XD And after I WAS born I watch Digimon <3 I ADORE DIGIMON : D

7: D:

8: I 'tried' to draw my Sango stuffie <3 but I failed XD

9: To me that is SOOOO TRUE XD

10: I SUCK D:

No comments:

Post a Comment