Blake’s shoe spree


Perhaps Blake Lively is more like her alter-ego Serena Van Der Woodsen that she may have thought! The blonde Gossip Girl starlet admitted she recently splashed out on shoes, and bought almost 300 pairs in just 18 months. The leggy actress now has devoted an entire wardrobe to house all her shoes. “I have an entire walk-in closet dedicated to shoes. I think I have maybe 300 pairs. They’re beautiful,” she revealed. “I’ve only got four pairs of old shoes – the rest are all pairs I’ve gotten since I’ve been living in New York for the past year and a half.”

And in a turn that’s more Blair than Serena, Blake also admitted that she doesn’t have the time to shop, so she sends other people to collect her favourite shoes. “I don’t have time to shop so much, so the best place that I find to shop is the fitting room on Gossip Girl. I go in, take pictures on my camera phone and then email them off to the personal shoppers at stores and say, ‘Find me this…’” That’s the life right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment