Chloe’s style change



There’s no chance that fashionista Chloe Sevigny will ever be mutton dressed up as lamb. The 35-year-old says she’s cleaning out her wardrobe and getting rid of lots of outfits because she thinks she’s too old to wear them now.

“There were things that my friend looked at and said, ‘You can’t do that anymore. Get rid of it.’ I hate the whole idea of things having to be age-appropriate, but I guess I’m stating to think that way. Like, I really want floral Dr Martens. But I’m 35 years old. Can I really wear floral Dr Martens?” she mused to Britain’s Elle magazine.

Chloe also reveals her failsafe style guide to hosting a dinner party. “I think if I look elegant, then people will behave better at the party. I worry if I wear think that way. Like, they’ll be sloppy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment